Assalamualaikum.
I used to be very good with words. But now I paused, the talent aren't helping this time. Because writing about you mom, isn't small matter. Approaching your birthday, I planned to write an entry for you and I planned to post it before midnight. But now looking at the time, it's 11.48 already. I maybe won't make it in time.. But this is for you, mama..
I might not remember the day where I was born, you said it was 10th Ramadhan, at dawn.. Everybody was busy preparing for iftar and that time you've been strived by pain, most deathly painful pain, pain of giving birth! Giving birth to you first lovely daughter, thats me.. heheh.
I was pampered with love, flooded with toys, new cloths, shoes, hats, skirts, many more. I've grown in an education environment. You and abah were finishing you degree and master in UUM. I spend my childhood there, admiring the cleverness of both of you. You have taught me to write, to read before I enter kindergarden and I've become the most clever student among my friends. You taught me to count by asking me to read the other cars plat numbers and add them every time we're in a car. You will give me something if I manage to sum them correctly, something like sweets, ice-creams or toys. These creative ways of your teaching methods have enlighten a lot of things for me.
I remember once, when you're working in Kolej Komuniti Sg Petani. I had a high fever after returning from school. After lunch I ate my medicine and slept. Atok called and informed you and abah. You rushed back home. As I open my eyes, the first person I saw was you! How you willing to rushingly travel that far from SP to Jitra for me. You take to to the clinic because I refused to go with abah. I know by then you were tired but after we return from clinic, you cooked porridge for me and feed me.
I also remember you accompanied me to study every night before UPSR. You'll wake me up at 5.00 am every morning and asked me to perform solat hajat and tahajjud. You cooked me breakfast and sent me to school.
I remember your tears every time my examination results were announced. You told me you were proud of me. Even I know you were a bit disappointed with my SPM result, but you still told me the very same thing you always told every time I scored straight A's.
I remember the day I received my offer to UiTM, you were hesitating to let me go. You even offered me a car if I turned the offer down. I know you were not ready to be dispart from your children. But you gave your support. Now I am in semester 4, about to finish my diploma in about one more year.
Today is your big day. A day where 45 years ago, a lovely little girl was born. Nobody would ever know that the girl will grow to become the most noble person. I was blessed to become your daughter. You've given me the greatest present of all ; the gift of life..
I wrote this for you ;
" Kerana engkau risikokan nyawamu untukku hampir dua dekat lalu,
kerana engkau kasihani aku sejak diriku sekecil tapak tanganmu,
kerana engkau dodoikan aku dengan dendang zikirmu,
kerana engkau ajari aku sebahagian kepintaranmu,
kerana engkau layani aku dengan sepenuh kesabaranmu,
kerana engkau tunjukkan aku menyembah Tuhan yang satu,
kerana engkau beri segala kesenangan dan kemewahan untukku,
maka kerana itu aku hidup..
maka kerana itu aku jaga..
aku mengerti dunia,
aku mengerti nilai masa,
nilai cinta, nilai taat, setia,
nilai bermanusia, nilai berbangsa,
nilai beragama..
terima kasih bonda,
selamat hari jadi,
semoga umurmu panjang berpuluh tahun lagi,
agar dapat tidak banyak sedikit pun aku balas jasa budi,
keringat serta kurnia mu pada diri ini.. "
All I wanna say is that, thank you for 20 years of becoming my mother. To hold me when I sad, to laugh with me, to cry with me, to listen to all my problems. thank you very much.. and today, enjoy your day
We might not be celebrating today together but I know in our heart and mind, we did.
Happy birthday mama, may Allah bless you.
love,
your lovely daughter ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment